Please READ all the way down to the Terms and Conditions, then fill out the form and submit.
Spaces are limited – book early! Once you submit your booking request, we’ll send you a confirmation.
Country farm holidays for dogs
We at Canine Foundations offer a unique service for you and your dog/s. They will never be in concrete runs. They will be part of our family and have access to all of our facilities. Their holiday will be as good as yours!
Canine Foundations is a farm west of Sydney where the dogs can play, swim and run on 5 acres which includes a dam. They get messy! If you don’t want this, please ensure they arrive with a tidy, short clip.
Drop off and pick up times
- Drop-off time: 10-11am
- Pick-up time: 10-11am or 4-5pm, or by arrangement
Food is included or, if you prefer, you can bring the food you would like us to feed.
School holidays means NSW school holidays. Prime time is 1 December to 31 January (inclusive) and all other public holidays.
Rates are charged per day (drop-off and pick-up days inclusive) regardless of pick-up time. (Note: this is different from human hotels/motels which charge per night.)
- Off-peak: $45/day
- School holidays: $50/day
- Prime time: $60/day
2 dogs per day
- Off-peak: $85/day
- School holidays: $95/day
- Prime time: $110/day
Grooming (wash, trim nails, and groom face)
- Off-peak: $85
- School holidays: $85
- Prime time: $85
We will accept cash or direct deposit in advance.
Your dog should be clean and flea free. If your dog has fleas, we will treat them and charge you accordingly.
Your dog should be up to date with all vaccinations and we require documentation of this from your vet.
If your dog has any other health issues please advise us.
Outline of terms and conditions for dog boarding, day care, minding and grooming
I/we acknowledge Fees are charged ‘per day’ regardless of drop-off or pick-up time.
I/we understand that Canine Foundations (Jenny) will take all care to ensure the safety, security and well-being of your pet/s and/or property whilst they are in our care.
I/we accept that it is at our own risk that we employ the services of Canine Foundations Holiday Stay and therefore indemnify Canine Foundations from any illness, death, loss or injury to our pet/s and/or damage/loss to our property.
We will provide a form for you to sign if you decide to board your dog.
Terms and Conditions
These terms and conditions apply to Canine Foundations Holiday Retreat Boarding, Day Care, Minding and Grooming.
- My dog’s vaccinations are up-to-date. I have a certificate from my vet.
- I will ensure my pet is clean and Flea & Worm Free. If the pet has fleas, I understand Jenny will treat and charge based on the size of dog.
- I will advise you of any health issue my dog has.
- I have to provided the details of an emergency contact person who can make decisions about my dog on my behalf if I cannot be contacted.
- I give my permission for Jenny to take the dog to a vet if she feels it is necessary and I will cover the total cost.
- I understand that fees are charged ‘per day’ regardless of drop off time or pick up time.
- Understand Jenny will take all care to ensure the safety, security and well-being of my pet/s and/or property whilst they are in her care. I accept that it is at our own risk that I employ the services of Canine Foundations and therefore indemnify Jenny from any illness, bites, death, loss or injury to our pet/s and/or damage/loss to our property.
- I understand that in a worst case scenario, Jenny will make the call she would for her own dogs, unless I have provided Jenny with specific instructions of the action to take in the event of illness/death.
- I understand that my Booking for my Canine Foundations Holiday Retreat is not confirmed until the information on this form is completed.
Instructions for drop-off/pick-up will be sent to you once booking is confirmed.