Toy Poodle pups are due the FIRST WEEK OF DECEMBER, ALL REDCavalier pups are due the LAST WEEK OF NOVEMBER, ALL BLENHEIM
We are committed to ensuring our puppies are well adjusted and in the best possible condition emotionally and physically, we use a number of puppy strategies to bring out the most in our pups.
We believe our pups and dogs are leaving us to start their life journey with you, therefore, part of our role is to ensure the puppies are “Family Ready”.
- Your new family member will be socialised with both big and small dogs before they are ready to go home with you, most of the time they are well on the way to being toilet trained too.
- Our puppies know and understand dog etiquette
- Our puppies and their mums have seen a been treated with love and respect since the day they were born.
- Our dogs and pups don’t know what cages are, they are always born in the house where they live until the next stage of their development, each new environment matches their age, growth and mobility.
- We do not like crate training and feel it it not really fair the pup.
It is our belief, our puppies have an advanced natural immunity system due to the experiences and exposure they have while in our care, then they are immunised and micro chipped to complete the picture, before they begin their life’s journey as your dog.